Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Happy New Years!!!!

Good Afternoon Friends & Family,

Keeping this short - be sure to wright out your intentions for the New Year. Let's face it . . 2009 has been one hell of a challenge for all. The possibilities are endless for 2010 and certain to be better - right?

My intentions for this new year are for ChileCo to expand it's profit margins (ok - maybe create a profit margin first), Successful acquire financing for the organic product line and on a personal level - take sometime for myself. All to often in this chaotic world it's easy to lose yourself in the day to day responsibilities of living. This new year I will travel, I will spend time with family and yes - I will make another go at a relationship. Till the New Year - I wish you joyful celebrations and renewed hope. Let's make a difference in 2010!

with Culinary Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment