Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here we go . . gettin warmed up!

Ok - so I can't find spellcheck yet . . . I've had my coffee and plan to conquer the catering world today.  The New Year is upon us with one day to go.  What do you have planned?  I myself will write out my intentions for 2010 and perhaps bury them deep within the vineyards of Temecula (not much of a choice her on location as we have a party to cater for 200 people at Wiens Winery!).

What might be the menu?  Well let me tell you it's nothing over the top but we're going to start of nice a slow with a Maine Lobster Bisque Sip, a little forked avocado & Alaskan Snow Crab nestled on some delicatable sweetcorn & cilantro.  Next up . . the salad of Wild Rocket (arugula in other words) with fresh Proscuitto & Ossau Iraty Cheese politely dressed with a Champagne-Poached Pear Vinaigrette.  Spiced Pear Sorbet for the Intermezzo then a choice of Veal Picatta or Cedar Plank smoked Salmon and finishing up with an Off the Hook Cheesecake . . . music, vino, champagne & laughter will flow freely.  Should be a good time but I guess that will have to wait till later.  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment