Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tardiness - No excuses/Apple Cobbler & More

Good Evening Friends,

So while I have been absent and neglected my dear blog I must confess that it was mostly out of my hands. You see - life & death has never been more transparent to me. I good friend lost his 18 year old son and despite this individuals charismatic personality and talent for living . . he is no longer with us. On the other hand - my sister gave birth to twins . . so innocent and unaware to anything beyond the primal instincts of survival. Which brings us to business and my own personal life and the very interactions, relationships and acquaintances that bring meaning to life.

Heavy month - yes! On a lighter note . . the Social Season will be posting on our website within the next week, people are getting engaged left and right and Chi Cuisine is on the verge of launching into a neighboring store near you! I could write more, should write more . . . but the wine is going to my head (ok, let's be honest - I started off with some 18yr old McCallan Scotch) and there's warm apple cobbler in the oven waiting to tantalize my taste buds.

with Culinary Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment