Monday, November 7, 2011

Awakening the Kundalini via Kelp Noodles



Barn Owls, "Cosmic Alarm Clock" Venus, Taurus, Water Dragon, Soulivinlove . . . I do believe that the journey in rediscovering "the aloof childhood me" and melding it with the "experiences of an audacious adult character" are quite underway. Can anybody really ever claim to fully comprehend without having undergone circumstance and at what capacity has "one" self-attained this paradox of enlightment. (excluding all esoteric monks, golden retrievers & those Mr. Rogers)

Kundalini is described as a sleeping, dormant potential force in the human organism.[6] It is one of the components of an esoteric description of man's 'subtle body', which consists of nadis (energy channels), chakras (psychic centres), prana (subtle energy), and bindu (drops of essence).

November 6th & 7th, 2011

Slitter, splot, splat, dot . . it's raining it's not pouring & this old man crawled is arse out of bed . . well, somebody else's bed to be exact! Rising to the occasion, I rolled on some deodorant and confronted the brisk jet stream in pursuit of Melrose's Sunday morning Farmers Market. The burden of attending only hampered by my neglect of caffeine and the minimalistic two 1/2 hours of sleep, I scored 1 case of bosc pear, a case of organic cherry tomato, 20lbs of sunchoke, lemongrass & 6 loaves of baguette at unimaginable prices. I was so entranced in conversation with the soaking wet vendors that I completely lost track of time: 9:33am!!! Shit - I pawed at my I-phone in fervent intent to call Bishop and ensured him I would be ready for pick-up at 9:40. As a child is to raw cookie dough, I couldn't miss our monthly SGI kosen-rufu Sunday service!

The pleasantry of arriving late granted us the esteemed privilege of sitting in a separate room upstairs (kind of like watching the Superbowl in the parking lot). Now, I am fairly recent to the practice of Nichiren Buddhism . . and I am definitely old enough to know that I shouldn't be laughing during service, let alone cracking jokes . . but humor has it's merits:) SPACE in TIME/EVAPORATED VORTEX . . .

It's been a while since I've posted so - I'm gonna just forfeit this saved blog & start anew:)

hugs, apologies - new entry in the works/back to balance

No comments:

Post a Comment