Saturday, February 27, 2010

curvture of the spine & severe dehydration . . .

these are the very adjectives that describe me best at this moment - top it off with a little employee drama, two new restaurant prospects and a weekend of events . . and yes . . absolute chaos is my life.

On the upswing . . I'm here typing again for my devote 15 followers (well I'm not sure if you're as devoted as me . . pretty lame that I haven't consummated the time to scribble for nearly two weeks!). Paso Robles wine event was nothing short of fantastic (in partnership with Fast Forward Events) and on the menu:

Mole Poblano tainted Pork Belly, House Masa Cake, Cuban Sofrito, Creme Fraiche
Kona Coffee-Cacao Filet Medallion with Caramelized Leek Mashers
Zinfandel Framboise-n-Dark Chocolate Parfait with Black Pepper Chantilly Creme
Assenti Gnocchi with Tomato-Fennel Sauce, Wild Rocket, Pedano Grano and . . .
Earl Grey salt cured Hirame with Litchi-Rosehip Sorbet, Pear, Micro Tangerine

Yes folks - you should have been there cause this food would knock the scarlet right off your grandma's lips!

Tomorrow I have a cooking demo that I literally pulled write from my arsh - but I seem to do that quite well. As a matter of fact, I have listed that as one my key attributes on my resume.

And so - the word of chi will now become nothing short of my life. I apologize for the faint hearted readers and simple protest that no unnecessary offense be taken as it is logical that I must entertain you and in so doing expose the most inner thoughts of my mind. That my friends is going to take you on one hell of a pimp daddy, epicurean, daliesque whirlwind of a ride.

Chao for now,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment