Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Fun Day!

Well my friends - Last night was quite a day. 18 1/2 hours of work to be exact but oh did I spread the love around! Met with two fantastic brides, "networked" (aka partied) at Angela Brannon's fundraiser held at the prestigious and off the hook Sidebar in downtown San Diego and now . . . .

Paper pushing as fast as an armadillo peeped up on LSD as I have another tasting for a Wiens bride in Irvine/OC and then off to LA LA land to meet with potential investors for the Chi Cuisine product line (as well as reconnect with a few Beverly Hills clients. Dancing? Perhaps so - I am somewhat renowned for a night of release via the beat of bong drums: imagine a shirtless Scotty with moves that would style a smile on MJ if he was still around:)

I haven't decided if I will be bringing my labtop or not - as such we may have quite the adventure)s to report on Monday morning. Bidding all a fantastic weekend.

with Culinary Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment