Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Falafel and Fatoush

Good Evening Folks,

This is going to be a quickee as I am typing menus and going over the ordering for the next five events. Just met with Neiman Marcus today but more importantly . . . falafel is the bomb!

Ofcourse, we add double the lemon juice and a spice mixture similar garam masala, parsley, onion, garlic . . . delicious. In fact Lebanese cuisine is incredible in my culinary mind but even better when blended with a few other ethnic cultures such as Morroccan and Pacific Rim (believe it or not!).

Valentines Day is around the corner and with the heart so near and dear I can't help but think there's going to be a lot of passionate cooking this Sunday. Food brings the soul to center . . of course a good glass of bordeaux doesn't hurt before or after. I have a couple special recipes that I will be posting for this upcoming Sunday in the next blog.

with Culinary Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment