Friday, March 19, 2010

The bomb diggity cake!

Ok - I swear on my life I will do this every night. If only a sentence or two . . lord knows I could use some structure in my day to day activities!

Just finished a cake for a very special client and let me tell you from the flavors to the presentation . . this cake is off the hook.

I'll post a picture on facebook but till then: imagine . .

peanut butter praline
dark chocolate fudge cake
caramel lemon-bananas
all with a dark chocolate ganache

trimmings of dark chocolate truffles, peanut butter truffles and garnish of succulents and hibiscus flowers . . I am really happy with it! And those of you who know me personally . . know that I always believe things could be better - not with this one folks!

The first Social of 2010 is on Sunday - sold out attendance at 90! Good week overall!

with culinary blessings,

Your Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment