Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekly Nickname: Pot de Nag

Let's start layering some deliciousness to this blog .. seriously I must get off my epicurean crafted ass and make this blog work. Obviously, interesting content is the only manner in which my peeps are going to send the word of chi back around . . so I bumping it up three lines short of a Saturday night!

From this moment on their will be a new nickname for one of my key employees, roommate & friend: Sarah Rice

We have recently added "Scarf" to her list of nicknames/but that was last week
She already is known as "Priceless" "Sars" "Scorpion Woman" "Rolls Rice" "babette" and "Ricecakes" and now we add this next weeks nickname:

Pot de Nag/Definition: Much like Pot de Creme she withholds a creamy level of nagginess that when whetted on the tong is very much appeasing to the appetite but side effects can be quite discomforting as the nag globules tend to morph the natural form of ones ass and legs.

Yeah baby, and the moonbirds are back to production (random: a moonbird is a little Kashmiri phyllo chicken basket appetizer that ChileCo serves up) Does anyone know what the Kashmiri blend is?? Much like Mole Poblano it differentiates from household to household but for the most part holds true to balancing the delectable aromas of Cardamom & Saffron. Yogurt is also a key ingredient and typically pistachio. Give it a twirl . . it's pretty awesome and sure to please your guests. Through in a pet monkey that knits wool mittens and you've got a party!

How's that for a not your average chef blog?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Scotty! I am going to try the sauce..yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was wonderful. Thanks for allowing me to do the intro, but of course I failed on the silverware prompt- but I had an amazing nite and all of my friends that finally showed up at a social are telling everyone they know. Love you and Inta!

    ReplyDelete