Wednesday, March 31, 2010

typing w/ a screwed up digit!

Buenos Dias,

Pardon if this one is short but my left middle finger is defunct - normally I can bust out at least 70 words per minute but this morning I am handicapped:(

Last nights kick off party for a five day Indian/Persian wedding went quite well . . . of course the extra 70 people made things interesting but I guess that is what it's all about - and ChileCo Catering delivered. Great job team!

My wee little morning is going to include multiple meetings and then prepping for Saturdays wedding before meeting the parents of one of my hardest working employees - T-Bone, Tyson or more commonly known as "Money" Don't really know how he landed this so reverent nickname but it stuck as such everyone calls him Money. I think these little nicknames are endearing of our industry - y'got's to find the little joys and twists that make all of the hard work worth it!

In integrating my facebook with my little journal here you can check out the ChileCo Catering Culinary Word of the Day & Songbird du Jour there. Have a great one and more to read tomorrow. Chugs of Love & Gratitude!

Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment