Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday - Easter Approaching . . Karma!

Top of the mornin to yah!

How much does it cost to have an elephant at your event? I personally don't know the answer to that but this weekend Sati will be riding an elephant at the grand entrance of his wedding downtown thanks to Jason Dean of JRD events. ChileCo Catering is only kicking off this event downtown at the Skybox which will be filmed by Channel 10 . . stay tuned for more.

While I am going to get the 101 on how to put pictures on this blog and jazz things up a bit . . I am pleasantly proud that I am on a streak on continuity. Even more so - I am delighted that I hooked up a subwoofer to this computer and can revive my body and spirit with tunes every morning. As such - I am going to post (daily) a lifting, kick ass, inspiring tune for you to kickoff your mornings with!



Just say yes! Make this day a yes day and inspired the rest of this week . . until tomorrow - eat kiwi like ravenous kookaburra my friends.

with Culinary Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment