Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Clash of the Pretzels & a Stump


Morning - So yesterday I actually had a few moments (let's round it up to 3 hours) for myself as a tasting was postponed for two weeks. I quite literally didn't know what to do with myself and then spontaneously decided I would run out the door to make the 5:15 showing of Clash of the Titans. Only problem was that the gas was low and it was 5:17pm at that very moment . . after speeding my way there - it dawned upon me.

How was this relaxing rushing to a movie . . that's all I seem to do is rush and this whole health thing is suppose to involve "slowing" things. It was beautiful outside & I made the call to see the later show and just enjoy the weather a bit.

On my way home I passed a sign "free" with a large 200lb stump. I screeched to a halt and somehow managed to maneuver this ancient art piece of the forest into Anytime (my van). A gift - and now a little "living" coffee table for my living room.

At the movies - I really wanted to stick with my regimen of health . . so I picked up a water and in the spirit of the moment - ordered a salted pretzel with cheese & jalapeno. In the theater it occurred to me as I attempted in finagling the process of eating this thing . . what in the hell were they thinking. I mean I know nachos & pretzels & whatever the hell variation of cheese this was "suppose" to be are high profit margin items but lord help me it was more labor intensive then giving birth to triplets just to get the damn pretzel to my mouth. And what of all the cheese split onto the furniture . . surely there most be reminisces of aging cheese wiz solidified within each square inch of fabric? Perhaps it's time we revamp our modern day Movie for practicality of eating and maybe less noise??? Somehow I managed not to spill any but I bet my neighbor laquered his lovers lap a plenty with yellow dye number 9.

The movie was great . . inspiring as I approach my birthday and rejuvenated vision of my purpose, my business and my . . . chi. The actually living of what I preach. Have a great Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment