Monday, April 12, 2010

Let it Rain I say . . .

Refreshing to hear the rain last night trickling down the overgrown fava bean stalks outside my bedroom window. Note to any novice gardner - fava bean stalks really need support or they grow in a very mangled, obtuse sort of way. Without much ado - I shamefully admit that I did consume a bloody mary and two margaritas last night . . . it is time for detox in a big way.

Let it Rain I Say. .
So I've made the convergence to green tea this morning and already my morning soul is annoyed in wondering . . where is my decadent Kenyan dark roast adultered with a splash of 79% manufacturer cream?

Open for discussion, consideration: 1.) acupuncture
2.) chinese herbs
3.) workout
4.) jog/hike outdoors
5.) yoga
6.) salad, salad & more salad
7.) ginger tea

Boy that's a list to tackle seeing how I'm not currently involved in any of those activities. Let the games begin!

Happy Monday to All

No comments:

Post a Comment