Saturday, April 24, 2010

Elfish Evidence of young jedi Knights.


That was my little facebook entry word today . . I don't know how it comes up with these random ass words. God forbid anyone not have 20/20 vision . . I don't know how they would be able to translate these every so obtuse words.

Beautiful day today - wedding for 140 in Fairbanks Ranch for an amazing client. I tell yah - it's so refreshing to have those clients that realize the value of our services and caliber of cuisine . who don't finagle on pricing and let ChileCo deliver what we are all about! Refreshing it is my young padwans! (in yogasense)

Let's see . . tomorrow . . I do believe the journal entry of 2010 will make it's way to this blog until then I bid you an relaxing Saturday. Do something just for yourself today - walk the beach, read a book, find a paintbrush . . or head down to the Little Italy Farmers market and shop for an amazingly organic dinner.

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment