Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday on the Approach . . .


Exhaustion makes this man incapable of executing a proper journal but the routine is there! Reading a book by John Grisham right now (set down the culinary history book for the moment). So let's think Tangerine Zest petite Creme Brulee's & Smoked Tomato-Fennel sauce with Adriatic Sea Salt-Horseradish crusted Prime Rib cause it's Judy's 50th B-day!

I don't about y'all . . but things have picked up considerably here at ChileCo and a more refined team is in development (never as fast as I'd like but building non-the less!). Coffee is back on for the moment but still cleansing in stage 1! I gentleman purchased a bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old Scotch in front of me in the grocery story . . and let me tell you - that little pimped out devil sitting on my shoulder was yanking my lower ear lobe and whispering sweet nothings of McCallan memories. Thank goodness I've promoted my mini Angel - Meurice of the Coriander Order.

It's perplexing and yet invigorating all in the same - health is a necessity especially if I am to accomplish my self-appointed destiny (or at least slow the process of greying & facial wrinkles)

Happy Saturday to All - I'll be sure to leave leftovers in the fridge:)

No comments:

Post a Comment