Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings from Chef Scotty

Happy Easter All,

Hopefully you're enjoying a bounty of malted milk candies, artificially fluffed up marshmallow chic's coated with crystallized pink sugar and prepping that pig rump for a hearty American dinner. While the majority of our Holidays originate around principles of religion (Christianity & Pagan)and have somewhat drifted from the steeples and prayers in place of toys & candy . . . the dinner however still holds it's own merit in uniting nearly all families and individuals at the table for some home cooked grub:) Whether it's mashed potatoes or Hot Cross Buns . . enjoy each moment shared amongst loved ones.

I myself am heading up "to cook" dinner (ok - so they're getting Mexican fusion leftovers from my wedding last night)for my sister with her 4 month old twins - Lily & Logan. How in the hell did time pass that quickly - seems like just yesterday they were born.

Everyday I am fortunate for those around me, supporting me and encouraging me to be the best man, boss, friend, brother & son that I can be. Whatever the cause, no matter the reasoning . . it is the inherent belief of "goodness" that serves as my own pinnacle of purpose and it is with a genuine laugh & sincere smile that I am constantly "working on the why"

with Easter Blessings,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment