Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty in Pink & MACY's Cooking Classess


Monday is here & with a 5:25 alarm so feverently rocking my eardrums I am slightly rested for a very, very, very full week:)

So, I probably should have posted that my cooking class on Point Loma's Sea Adventurer ("Day at the Docks" yesterday) was free. Slipped my mind so apologies to all that missed my little show on some fun ways to prepare shrimp. I must say that my lavender-saffron-apricot shrimp souvide was nothing short of an erotic party on the tongue!

Sidenote: Good peoples - isn't life so enjoyable when our encounters so happen to grace us with genuine people . . willing to help, offering free smiles and ever so lightly nourishing that feeling . . that feeling that there is goodness and hope.

Macy's - oh boy . .. y'all ready for this: The Journey starts right after the Torrey Pines Social. 4 part cooking classes highlighting cuisines from around the globe. We are so confident that you'll walk away over-satisfied that we will be offering a money back guarantee if you don't walk away inspired & carrying newly discovered knowledge of how to be the best chef you can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment