Monday, April 5, 2010

the Return to Innocence . . .

Moved by my song of the day at the moment . . . the words seem to hit me especially after seeing my sisters little newborns yesterday and reeming out my brother-in-laws father for continually buying styrofoam cups . . seriously who buy's those damn eco-damaging cups anymore. They are disgusting to even drink out of with that wide, biteable lip. Ok - back to the words of this song (which is posted on our ChileCo facebook page) - the words talk about going back to square 1. That beautiful innocence of a child with hopes, dreams and a destiny.

I had one of those great talks with a friend on the way back home from the OC. One of those deep discussions in sharing ones life purpose - something that I've known since a wee little lad. A lot of transition, closure & refreshed beginnings has occurred in the last month and openingly accepting these changes has realligned me with that often elusive path leading towards my desired destination or destiny. It's all too easy to get swept away in conflict and chaos - misguided and unknowing of the course we are following. Often blinded by our own ignorance until at last - intervention from the cosmos knocks the wind out of us and sets us straight once again. Whatever your chosen course may be - take a deep breath, look at where your feet are planted and gaze ahead towards your future as those very feet are taking you there (if you don't like what you see - might want to search out a new path:)

Have a great Monday all,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment