Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Vinyl Dreams, Exclusive Ambitions & Simplifying

Buenos Dias,

Another gorgeous day in San Diego folks! Lots of paper pushing yesterday followed up by a tasting for a ChileCo bride with Almond encrusted Jidori Chicken & Edamame encrusted Halibut with Tahini-Soy Sauce. More paper than the Elfin Forest of Mirayabi today and with the demise of each pile . . my mind embellishes upon an ounce of clarity like a psychic rejoicing moments of silence beneath a terminally busy train station.

Vinyl Dreams: An rather odd dream this morning, restless as usually I took back up my book at 2pm and nearly finished "Cabinet of Curiosities" Drifting back off into a deeper sleep I found myself managing a record/cd store patronized by younger kids. Wishing to converse with my neighboring business I went next door leaving the music bumping in the store . . after sitting down and chatting with Cloe I realized I had left my wallet out in the store and went back to find some punks trying to make off with records. Let's just say - I didn't call the police but handled things "in house" . . interesting to say the least . . then I woke up.

Exclusive Ambitions: ChileCo is securing some really awesome venues right now and looking forward to the business model adapting to offering more than just the Socials so stay tuned!

Simplifying: Ever since drawing the Death tarot card at this past Social I have been processing and clearing way for new opportunity and thought. Refreshing these changes are. (as Yoda would say) Making the right decisions, modifying and constant adaptation are the way of the world . . or at least small business.

Have a great Wednesday,

Chef Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment