Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday of Today


Morning - yesterday being today for tomorrow being my birthday. I don't enjoy purchased gifts - never have. I was always the one to make them and now that I'll be turning 34 . . I really am more about reflection than celebration on the day to come.
But we're not there yet - tomorrow will be a fairly extensive journal entry as well as our newsletter which will be coming out shortly (I know y'all been waiting a bit).

This duplication thing is slowly but surely coming together . . I great new kitchen team forming underfoot as I venture to flow more than fight my way to the top! Catering an event for the Aztecs Basketball bank account today - the panini's are off the hook and as I recalibrate our menu's continually . . I must say they are exceptional.

lemon pugliese bread, spicy black walnuts, triple cream brie, granny smith apple
and . . .
rosemary-olive oil bread, sliced prime rib, onion rings, creole dijon, smoked prov

Not a whole lot rolling around in my head this morning just anticipation of togetherness . . the collective consciousness . . drive onward, upward and forward towards the manifestation of what we know to be as "success" & "happiness"

Today - I give you 26 devote followers a gnome to bless your soulful inner garden!

xo
Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment